Following the wish list of the poll that was on the page, I continued with Warzard :)
Just when I thought that I had a nice bot, then comes this game that looks like compiled with a different tool and doesnt work so well.
Anyway, I updated the bot (a lot) and here we have the newest version.
I tried the new bot with the already released games and not one single bit changed, which confirms that was a different compiler or programmer :)
But the most difficult here was the fact, that for some hardware related issue, the game froze at the beggining and I had to trace back why ( which is easier to say than to do).
After a VERY long analyse (3 days), I found out that the problem comes when in PC=06003ab6 reads from memory position 25000A00.
In the original it will read FFFFFFFF and in the conversion it will read 0. I patched this and works now OK, but I have no idea why that happens. I'll ask Hartenberger :)
Bottom line. Here is the ISO and the table. Notice that the table will work with v0.4 of the tool, but it wont apply the special patch that I did. I'll release v1.0 soon.
Update 3: Fixed the bugs reported by Matt and some other bugs.
Update 4: I forgotto fix the Mai Long fix reported by Matt. I finished the game with 2 different players and worked great.
Update 5: I fixed some of the Matt reported errors + several more I found.
Update 6: Fixed the ASIA fixed ISO + NO CD Error+ some other fixes.
Update 7: NO CD Error fix. Apparently it looks first for the NOCD byte and if it finds it, it will show automatically ASIA NCD regardless of the Country code. Later this creates some problems as there are no USA NCD or JAPAN NCD.